Carrageenans are water soluble gums which are polysaccharides in nature and are extracted from certain species of red seaweed.
The Chemcolloids Fairgel carrageenan range covers all areas:
- Iota and
with both Refined and Semi-Refined options available.
Our Fairgel range of carrageenans can provide solutions for a wide variety of applications:
- Fairgels as Stabilisers in dairy products e.g. Cheeses and Milk drinks
- Fairgels giving brine stability and as a thickening and binding agent in cooked meats
- Fairgels for general meats/hams, tumbling and injection
- Fairgel as a vegetarian alternative to gelatine
- Fairgel in none food applications e.g. air freshener gels
We stock our Fairgel carrageenans in both the pure, undiluted form and as blended products.
If we do not have a product in our current portfolio to meet your specific needs, we have the technical expertise to be able to match your current product or to create a bespoke blend to meet your technical requirements.
For further information or to enquire about our Fairgel range please contact us.